Friday, October 11, 2013


Greetings from Baomahun,

 So much has happened in such a short time, it is hard to know what all to write about. It is hard to believe how fast the time has flown, October already.
It has been wonderful thus far and looks like it will continue. I am having a lot of fun teaching, the kids seem to remember much of what is taught. I have been teaching them some songs and love to hear them walk around singing “I’m in right, out right, up right down right,  happy all the time” WOW!


 
 Here is Moses standing by me, and Mustifia, being Mustifia in the background.
Mustifia who is smart, knows it and wants me to know he knows it all!! Very sweet boy, loves to play tic tac toe, falls on the ground, when he loses!

I just love this little guy, his name is Bobo (Small boy) he is so very good, falls asleep in class, but always has a smile, unless you have a camera in his face!!

 
 The class in Tendabu. David Johnny is in front of Holly, his younger brother James behind, and another teacher Abu is standing near me.
 
This is a group of the kids from Gumahun, who were following us after class!

I will try anything.
I have enjoyed many new tastes and flavors here!

I waited until I was nearly 24 to get my official Florida Drivers License.
My permit said it expired in 2014. I was waiting for that. ;)
I now know how to drive a standard shift 5 speed.

I enjoy holding all the babies.
This one is precious.
 

I feel like a celebrity when I walk through town, there are always kids to cling to you, to call “opatoo” (White man) it is just amazing.
 
Psalm 62:1
Truly my soul waited upon God:
from him cometh my salvation.
 
Aimée

No comments:

Post a Comment