Thursday, November 7, 2013

Pictures of Friends near and far
 
This little girl and I share the same Mende name of NYADAVO.
It means "my own day".
The girl standing next to me is Lucy.
They appear to not be smiling,
but they are happy and excited.
 
This is FATU holding a picture that I brought with me to Africa
 of my friend, Ashley, from home.
 This is a girl we call "Funny Ha Ha" with
Delanie from home.
 This is a picture of Elijah from home, with a boy that I can't remember his name.
This little boy always has pants on that are a couple sizes too large for him.
We call him "Pants can't stay up". Sweet boy!
He is holding a picture of Caden from home.
 

I am thankful for my young (and older)  prayer warriors at home!!
 
1 Thessalonians 5:17
Pray without ceasing.


2 comments:

  1. These pics are fantastic. My children got a real "kick" out of them!! Thank you for "taking" them along. �������� Praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! I know those kids will love seeing their photos on your blog!

    ReplyDelete